Thursday, July 14, 2016

Week 42 7-11-16 Neuquen Progreso

4th of July, Asados, 9th of July y Transfers

This week we had a lot happen. With the work not so much. I don't know what it was but we couldn't find anyone. We did find a new investigator that was super good so we will see. So to start off. We had transfers this week and Elder Opfar finished his mission!! Im going to miss that dude. I'm staying in my area and my new comp is Elder Shupe. We were comps in the MTC!! It should be fun.

4th of July we had Pollo Disco and played futbol with the whole Zone. It was super fun!! We also took some sweet picture with the Argentina and American flag. 

I also have an Alfajor collection! I have a ton of different ones. This week I found one that they only make in Bariloche. It cost me 25 pesos but it was super super good!!

In the week we had 2 asados with families because Opfar was leaving. They were super good. I love asado. Its the best. Also on Saturday for the 9th of July(Independence day for Argentina) we made Locro and torta fritas with the ward. It was super good. I have a ton of pictures from this week hahah Well thats about it this week. Love and miss you all!!

Elder Nielson




Empanadas with Luis

An alfajor that i got to add to my collect. It was expensive 

Our Asado with Naza( our neighbor) It was super good!!!

Lorco

Elder Opfar 

Elder Lopez and Elder Vergara! Elder Vergara left this transfer:(

No comments:

Post a Comment