Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Week 41 7-4-16 Neuquen Progreso

This week was alright. We had a lot of appointments that fell through. We found a couple of new people that are super good. One is Franco. We taught his dad like last week and then we passed by again and he was there. He is like 22. We ended up teaching him lesson 1 and he loved it. He said he is going to play futbol with us so we will see!!
Also sunday after church we had this guy show up in the church. He was an investigator from another city. He is living in our area now and he has already read the whole book of mormon and gone to church 2 or 3 times so we could have a baptism this saturday!! It would be an awesome miracle!!
The rest of my week was good. Elder Opfar and I bought long sleeve Argentina jerseys!! They are super cool and we got them cheap!! I am also Argentinian now!! I got my DNI!!
Well love you guys!!!
Elder Nielson







No comments:

Post a Comment