Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 51 9-12-16 Centenario

This week was really good!
We had a lot of good lessons and found some really good new investigators. We are still working with the Flia. Jerez. They are going to get married this Friday and then Saturday in the morning are going to get baptized. Jose Jerez is super ready. He has changed a ton and its awesome to see how the gospel can help us with our life. We also have Jazmin. She is the girlfriend of a member. She is from Spain but is living here for like 2 months. She is going to church and we are teaching her. She is super awesome. We had a really good week.
Elder Garcia and I also did service for Fabain. We had to take a tree trunk out. haha It was super fun. On Sunday i woke up sick...we went to Stake Conference which was in Neuquen. It was in my old church. It was cool to be able to see everyone. I got to see Elder Shupe too. I love that dude haha He is training a Mexican right now. After we had cinnamon rolls with Fabian. I was feeling really sick but we had a cita with the daughter in law of a member so we went and after the member and Elder Garcia gave me a blessing. We had two other citas that day and i still didn't feel 100 percent but I had the strength to teach and get though the day. I know that the priesthood is true and that we can use it to do miracles! Today for Pday we made Tacos which were really good. Hermana Rodriguez is from Mexico so she made them really good. I was in charge of the tortillas just like at home haha We then played card games!! It was a good day!


Well i love and miss you alll!!!


Elder Nielson  

American breakfast with Fabian!!!


Elder Garcia and I with a bunny!!


The river with part of my District ( Hermana Nieto y Hermana Aguilar) and Fabian!!


Costa Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment