Friday, September 2, 2016

Week 49 9-1-16 Centenario

This place is awesome!!

We already have some really awesome investigators and the members are really cool. We have the Family Jerez that is going to get married and then baptized in September. They are capos! We have a bigger area but I like it lot. I did my first bautismal interview and it was really good. We had to go to Cinco Saltos which is like 20 minutes in bus. Cinco Saltos is in the provencia of Rio Negro. Its really cool being a district leader. Its cool being able to help more people. I have 6 people in my district and all are hermanas and latinas!! haha The work is really good here. We are working hard.

Elder Garcia is from Pucallpa, Peru. We are getting along really good. Its been kind of weird but I have to talk spanish all the time. With my other comps we always talked English and Spanish. The ward is really good too. A lot of members that are willing to help us. We also just got a mission leader so that's awesome. Well i love you all and miss you!!!


Elder Nielson

Centenario!! 

Elder Garcia

Centenario!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment