Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week 48 8-22-16 Transfers

So I got transferred!!!

I'm in Centenario which is like 30 minutes from my last area. I'm the district leader and my comp is Elder Garcia from Peru and he just finished his training. It's a small little town but I'm excited to be here. It's right by the river so that should be cool. It should be a good area. I have heard a lot of good things about it! Elder Shupe is going to Train so that's pretty sweet. He was a super cool comp.

This last week was good. We had an activity with the church and we did a skit. It was super good skit but only like 10 people showed up....it was still fun.we also ate dinner with Naza again( our neighbor). We made homemade pasta that was super good!! We ended up just visiting families Saturday and Sunday because we got transfer calls on Friday this time. Also the activity was a talent show so we invited some jugglers from off the street to come. They showed up 2 hours late haha but they did a little show for us that was cool.

Yeah not a lot this week haha i will tell you guys more about my area next week and how everything is!!

Love and miss you all!!

Elder Nielson


With Alexis paz!!

Naza and Gaby haha

With Hector!

Elder Shupe

Luis!

Elder Coyle is going to Bariloche!!

Carlos!!

Flia. Carransa

No comments:

Post a Comment