Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Week 45 8-1-16 Neuquen Progreso

Hey guys!!
This week was a little weird. The others in an area next to us got there area closed so they were staying with us and we were helping them with stuff. We had exchanges with the Zone Leaders and Elder Jaurez came with me. He was my district leader in Chos Malal so it was cool to be with him again. I love that dude. He is super awesome. We found Matias finally. We had a good lesson with him so I'm hoping we can help him progress. We have been finding a lot of new people but its been hard to find them home again. Our area is doing good and we have a  missionary leader that is super awesome. He has been helping us a ton. Hermano Caransa!! He is awesome.

Funny story we were cleaning the church and Shupe broke the vacuum and he rewired it but did it wrong so when he plugged it in, he blew the fuse and all the lights went off hahaha.  We ended up fixing it and it was all good!!

 I got my hair cut from a member this week so I'm looking more like a missionary now haha It rained a little bit this week  but it was a good week!!

This week I also made breakfast tacos!!! Eggs potatoes and chorizo!!! They were awesome!!!

I love and miss you all!!!

Elder Nielson


My breakfast!!

We cooked like bosses!!! With Tweet Cola!! Its a knock off from Neuquen haha

Elder Shupe and I on top of a cliff

Elder Shupe broke the vacuum 



No comments:

Post a Comment