Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 78 3-21-17 Esquel

So I couldn't write yesterday because I got transferred to pretty much the southest place in the mission. I'm in Esquel. It was a 12 hour bus ride but the view on the way down was super awesome!!! We passed by Bariloche and El Bolson which are super awesome places. My new comp is Elder Riches from Utah. Another one, haha He has 3 months so he is new. I'm super happy to be here.

But my last week in Centenario was the crazyest, stressed, angryest, and happiest week of my mission. I also learned a ton!! So you guys remember Elias and Susana the couple that had to get married to be baptized. We ended up building him a house in the old bus and they got married!!! It was super crazy and we had a lot of up and downs. The Bishop ended up making a lot of problems but we worked it all out. It was a MIRACLE!! It was super awesome to see them get baptized and I got to baptize Susana and confirm Elias!!! I felt super good after that and ready to leave Centenario. I learned so much in this last transfer and I'm going to miss Elder Shumway. 

Well this was all!! I love you all!!

Elder Nielson




















No comments:

Post a Comment