Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 95 7-17-17 San Martin de los Andes

Sorry i forgot to write my letter last week!!!

This week was pretty crazy!! I had to go to Neuquen for 3 day to renew my ID becasue I'm illegal right now....living on the edge. I got back Thursday in the middle of the night and it has already snowed a good amount. Friday we couldn't leave because it snowed all day and we got like 1 and half feet. The power was also out for 3 days....We had the baptism of Kiara for Saturday but we had to move it for the next week... :( We worked on Saturday, we went an visited Melani and her mom made torta fritas, pan con Chicharrón, and mate cocido. It was great. Melani wants to get baptised just needs to go to church....  On Sunday we hitch hiked to get to church and we then had to shovel out all of the snow. I can now say that it sucks to live in the snow because i have had to do everything hahah We had a the sacrament meeting only and then was like 20 people.  It was really short but good. Not a lot happened this week but yeah!! We have transfers this week but I think I'm going to stay here for my last transfer. Well I love you guys!!






Pizza Libre with Elder Meteer from Califonia, Elder Argyle and Elder Frassetto








No comments:

Post a Comment