Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 11 12-7-15 Rincon de los Sauces

Hey!!
So I,m going to start off by telling about some crazy things in Argentina. So on the cigarette packages, they all have warnings of how bad they are and stuff but people still smoke them hahah and super young kids smoke and drink in public like its nothing.
Everyone has mopeds (scooters) that they trick out and think they are the coolest things haha I have seen a couple super nice dirtbikes tho. I saw like a brand new KTM 200 or something. It was sweet. This place would be so fun to ride dirtbikes dad.
So the One Eyed Unicorn is what a missionary called it but the ladies breast feed EVERYWHERE....in church, the park, riding on the back of a scooter, and wherever they want hahaha
Argentinas are crazy when it comes to ladders hahaha. I sent a picture but there was another one and this guy had a ladder standing against a pole and was on the very top rung!!
Thanks for the Christmas tree!! It was super cool!!
This week was good but we did a ton of walking....We having been trying to get new investigators because we only have like 5 right now. We visited a ton of people but no one was home. We did have some crazy contacts tho. We had like 5 people this week just stop us and want to know what we did. It was awesome and I'm starting to understand people way better. On Monday I bought a new razor and i got the cheap ones because it had like 10. I open them and it has 1 blade......................I cut myself like 6 times. It was horrible hahaha So we had some really good lessons things week. We had like 2 lessons with Bruno and Karen who we have been trying to visit since i got here. They also came to church!! They are awesome!! We had one of Santis friends Rodrigo come to church who we have taught a couple times and he said he wants to be baptized. YESSS!! We had a great lesson with Gerson and he is great but he has a girlfriend that is in Peru until Enero....So we are going to have to wait for that!! Which sucks! Oh i almost forgot. We had a huge storm that lasted 2 days. The thunder and lighting was crazy. The lighting is pink here!! I wish i could take a photo of it. I used my jacket and it worked great:) The president and the APs came to Rincon on Saturday too and we had interviews which were super good. I could actually understand him this time haha He said that my Spanish is good too!! Its crazy how much I have improved in just 5 weeks. 

Well love you all!! Hope everything is going great back home.

Thats fun going to the lights with everyone. That was always so fun! Its weird because its super hot here and doesnt feel like christmas at all haha But we should be having some bomb fun this month. Last night they also had a BMX contest in the plaza. It was pretty cool.  Im jealous you saw the new Hunger Games!!! haha 

Well love you all and miss you. I hope the Christmas season is great!!!












The kid with the glasses is Hermano Maza's son Nataniel. There family is awesome.















No comments:

Post a Comment