Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 35 5-24-16 Neuquen Progreso

Another week of rain!!

Everyone says that its super weird that its raining this much. I hate it. haha As a missionary its the worst but we are still working a lot!
On Tuesday we had intercambios with the other elders. I was with Elder Vergara that's from Chile. It was cool to be with a Latino for a little bit. It's nice to feel comfortable with the people and not have to worry about not understanding something. We had a pretty good day and taught a couple lessons.

On Thursday we had interviews with Presidente Casariego. They went really good. We actually talked a lot. He asked if i could talk with the people and members with a new missionary and I said yes! So I think I may be training this next transfer. Oh yeah transfers are this week so we will see what happens....

Well yesterday we had some really good contacts and we have a cita with one of them today so we will see how it goes with that. The work is going good here. A little slow but its picking up. I have faith in this area. 

Re: The Gaucho outfit. Most of the  people that work in the fields where it. It's a native thing.

Well I love you all!!


Elder Nielson


Yerko our mission leader is moving to Boliva.....
He was the best member and was excited for the mission work


No comments:

Post a Comment