Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 36 5-30-16 Neuquen Progreso

This week was super cool!!

A lot of stuff happened. First off we had transfers and I'm staying here with the same comp. I'm super pumped for that. He will be my first comp that I have had two transfers with!! We then visited Juan and had a super good lesson with him!! Its him and his wife and then have a little girl. We taught him and he accepted totally. We have a cita with him tonight.

We had intercambios and went to plottier with the leaders of the zone. We ended up going to an activity for 25 of May! We eat Choripan and it was super chill. 

We went to the terminal this morning and I saw elder Stuart, Valenzuela, and a lot of other missionaries that I know. It was super cool but Elder Stuart told me that Norma my investigator in Chos Malal got baptized and also the mother-in-law of Dante, Claudia, Got baptized!!! That was super good news!!! 

I also am getting into cutting hair. I cut elder Opfar's hair and then a kid of a member!!

Well that was my week!! It was a really good week. Love and miss you all!!

Elder Nielson



The skit we did. I was Juan and McNeil was Pedro the boyfriend

McNeil left he was a super cool dude. 




No comments:

Post a Comment