Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 37 6-6-16 Neuquen Progreso

This week was super cool!! We had a ton of success! We found a ton of the people from last week and put 2 new fechas for the end of this month. We found Juan again and he is super awesome!! He said that he is going to pray and read the BOM to see if its true. Its super cold down here. I think this week its going to be like 8 degrees C. I hate it hahah But whatever.
Oh a funny story! We were contacting and this lady came out and was like what do you want? We said we were missionarys and she went off on us! She was soo pissed and i asked her what we did? She just got more mad and ended up walking away and doing the cross thing. I was laughing. Thats one thing i dont get mad about that stuff now!!
Well I hope you guys have a great week at Powell!! I want to see a lot of pictures...a lot!!! Well love you all
Elder Nielson






No comments:

Post a Comment