Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Week 83 4-24-17 Esquel

So i have gotten to the point where i have holes in everything.....

I realized that i have at least a hole in everything...my socks, pants, garments, shirts and now my shoes....hahaha

This week we got to listen to a broadcast of Elder Nelson that was for the members. We went with Fabian. It was super awesome. Elder Nelson was talking in English and says, ´´The lord is telling me to talk with you guys in Spanish´´ He then gave his whole talk in Spanish which was great!!! 

We also had 4 baptism in the district!!!!! YAYYY!! I got to do all the interviews which was awesome. It is such a blessing to go the interviews. I interviewed Ramon who is an investigator of the Hermanas. The interview was super spiritual and at the end he asked me to baptize him. I was like I would love to!! It was awesome. The spirit and the opportunity to help him make this change was great!!

We also found a new investigator named Santiago that want to change his life because he has had a ton of bad things happen in his life and in the last 8 months. He separated from his woman and hasn't seen his son in 1 month so we are working a ton with him. He told us that he wants to be in the church and have peace!!

Well i love you all!!!

Elder Nielson








No comments:

Post a Comment