Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Week 90 6-14-17 San Martin de los Andes

Mon:
I got transferred to San Martin de los Andes but I'm going to have to write another day but it's all good. I also got moved up to Zone Leader so right now I'm in Neuquen for a meeting with Elder Maynes! Love you guys


Wed:
I don't have a ton of time but this last week was crazy. We had the baptism of Fabian and it was all ready for Saturday at 6. We went on Saturday at 3:30 and he said that he talked with his brother at last and his bother said that NO he couldn't do it.........so yeah no baptism.

We then had transfers and I got transferred to San Martin de los Andes as Zone Leader. I'm pretty psyched. It was my dream transfer hahah I'm with Elder Newman who is from my group. Well I love you guys!!!


Elder Nielson






No comments:

Post a Comment