Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Week 24 3-08-16 Plaza Hunicul

Hola!!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! Love you all

This week was the greatest!! We had Exequiel's baptism Saturday. It was awesome. It was such a great experience. His whole family went and his mom was crying and I know she felt the spirit. His whole family is ready for the gospel. I love that dude. He is talking about going on a mission and his testimony is already so strong. He is not only an investigator but a great friend now. He is a fan of Boca so i gave him my Boca jersey!! He is awesome. After his baptism we went to his house to eat and hung out. At night we went to Flia. Castillo and she had a party for my birthday. It was super awesome. They are the greatest. We then had transfers and I got transferred to Chos Malal...I'm sad to leave Plaza but I have been wanting to go to Chos! So I'm excited!

So on Sunday, Church was super good. Exequiel gave his testimony and it was awesome. The spirit was super strong in the meeting. I'm going to miss everyone there. They are all super awesome members. We visited members after church and Flia Sanhueza made me another cake and she also cut my hair haha ( this time she had a machine and it was better hahahah) It started to rain when we left her house and Vally and i got soaked!! It was hard to say goodbye to everyone. Monday I didn't leave for Chos Malal until 7 so i had all PD in Plaza. We had lunch with Exequiel and his family and his mom made me a cake!! It was super good. Exequiel then gave me a different Boca jersey and a bracelet. He is awesome. We played futbol for the last time and then went back to Exequiel's house and said good bye to Diego. I got here super late last night and today was my first day here. It's super cool. Its a small town. The church is a group and only has like 18 people. The leader is a new member and was baptized only 7 months back. I'm excited to work here. My new comp is Elder Stuart. He is from Utah and arrived in Argentina the same time as me but served one transfer in Texas. It should interesting haha 

I forgot so, here for birthdays. They throw flour and eggs at you so when I was in the shower Valley threw flour at me hahaha

Well i love you all and miss you. Hope you all have a great week.


Elder Nielson


the Baptism of Exequiel!!!



My three birthday partys
Castillo, 
Familia Sanhueza

 and then family of Exequiel

Liro Baquer and Juana 

The Family Sanhueza

Thiago Baquer hahah












No comments:

Post a Comment