Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 31 4-25-16 Neuquen Progreso


The week was good! Monday we went to Jumbo which is a mall. They have McDonalds, Burger King and a ton of american stuff. We had Burger King and as we were eating the song Honey Bee by Blake Shelton came on!! I felt like i was back in the States hahah

 My comp and I are getting along good. He has like 3 months left but he is super cool. We have been working really hard here!!

We have like no investigators so we contacted a lot and visited a lot of old investigators from the area book. We worked a lot this week and we found some really good people. I'm in a ward now so we have a lot of good members. A ton are return missionaries so we just need to get them to start working. I am really trying to change this area. I don't know why I have moved so much but I want to make a difference here. We have also been working with less actives. 

That's about all this week. Just getting to know the area and stuff. On Sunday I gave a talk so I talked about missionary work and the members. Its weird, giving a talk now is super easy. My Spanish is doing really good and I now can say almost whatever I want. 

This week we have a meeting with Elder Gonzales who is of the seventy so that should be super cool. Well I hope you all have a great week!!!

Love 
Elder Nielson



Some apartments in our area!!

The bathrooms don't have toilet paper you have to take some into the stall. If that makes sense hahaha

Grilled Cheeses 

Banana Pancakes!!

Elder Vergaras birthday hahaha with a little flour and eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment