Friday, January 6, 2017

Week 67 1-02-17 Centenario

I'm Training!

So we got transfers this week and I'm staying in Centenario so I'm going to have 6 months here but I love it. I'm also training...we went Thursday to get our comps. I was with Elder Beltran for a little bit and we both went to Neuquen to get our comps. My new comp is Elder Shumway from Utah. He is super gringo haha He is a really cool guy and wants to work which is great. We got to Centenario Thursday in the afternoon and we got to teach Enzo. He is a super cool kid but has a hard time reading.

We have also been teaching Lucas a lot. He has a lot of questions and we are trying to get him to read the BOM and pray to get a testimony. We are doing really good.

New Year's Eve was super chill. We pretty much did  the same as for Christmas. Then Sunday in the church, Fabian and I made a bet to see how many people would be in the church. I said 40 and he said 35..he won with 30 people...everyone was sleeping. We then had to work in the afternoon and ended up talking with a couple less actives.


Well i love you all!!

Elder Nielson

In Cinco Saltos with Elder Juarez


The shirts we got made!







No comments:

Post a Comment