Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 69 1-16-17 Centenario

Why i love being a missionary!!!

So this week reminded me why I love being a missionary!!! We had some really awesome lessons and really saw the hand of the lord in our area. We were able to find Gabriel! That in its self was a milagro! We then taught him about baptism and the spirit was sooo strong. I said stuff that i would never had said. We invited him to say a kneeling pray and ask God if he should be baptized so we are waiting to see if he gets an answer (which he will:) ).

On Sunday we when out with Facu and all of our plans fell....which happens a ton when we go out with a member.. but we when to a contact we had called Ernest who is an Israelita. We started talking and he was talking about a ton of Bible stuff..at one point. I didn't know what to say....so I prayed and asked God to give me the right words! ( i was expecting to have a knowledge about the bible and be able to say everything to him hahah) but the Lord always works his way....at one point that told him to be quiet and started to bear my testimony! After Elder Shumway and Facu gave there testimonies and the spirit was sooo strong! We invited him to read and pray about the BOM and we left!! It was a great lesson!! I know the Lord is always with us and he will always help us!! 

We visited a less active and she was a "bird lady" haha she is super awesome but has a ton of birds. She has a ton of pigeons  that are in cages too hahah 

Well i love and miss you all!!!


Elder Nielson









No comments:

Post a Comment