Monday, January 23, 2017

Week 70 1-23-17 Centenario

Neuqen

So this week was a other great week! We had some great things happen. First off I'm sick with my stomach so starting Saturday I started having stomach pains and the bathroom got destroyed a couple times haha. I'm doing better but yesterday we stayed inside pretty much the whole day. The good things that happened this week was that we put 2 baptismal dates!!! One is a stud. His name is Facu and he is 13 years old. He is the grandson of a less active and he likes to learn. He couldn't make it to church but sent us a message saying that they woke up sick and that's why they didnt go.

A super funny story was that we met an Evangelico Pastor and his friend and we start talking to him and after about 15 minutes i could tell that he didn't want to listen to us so I tried to end the lesson on good terms which took about 40 minutes haha before we left we say a pray and we all hold hands and the friend says the prayer...super evangelico...saying Lord, God, Heavenly Father every other word...he then puts his hands on our shoulders and starts to bless us and I'm trying not to laugh and then he starts hitting elder Shumway's heart and asking God to heal his heart and a ton of stuff. It was a first and I'm not going to forget it. Yeah and after we left Elder Shumway asked me what he said haha I think that was the other funny part!

I forgot we also had to go to Neuquen to do paperwork but they never asked Elder Shumway to bring his passport so we couldn't do anything....but i got some sick pics!!

Well I love you all!!!


Elder Nielson







I got to see a couple people from Rincon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment