Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 71 1-30-17 Centenario

Hey guys!!

This week we got to experience 108 degrees in Centenario. It was lovely and sucked hahah It was actually a super good week. We got to find some new investigators and help our investigators progress. We have our investigator Carmen that really opened up to us and we can now really help her. She has like 73 years and she says that she believes in everything but its hard for her to change churches. She is afraid that she is going to lose friends. She is really awesome! We had a lesson with the spirit really strong which was awesome.

We also had the changes in the mission but I'm not going to write them because I know that all the other missionaries are going to write about them hahaha

We also have changes this week so we will see what happens......I have 6 months here but I'm also training....till next week!!

I love you all!!

Elder Nielson


I also got to see Dante from Chos Malal it was super super awesome!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment