Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 74 2-20-17 Centenario

This week was Elder Shumways birthday so I made him breakfast and also threw flour at him when he was in the shower hahah #Argentina

We were able to find Samuel finally. We found him the last hour on Sunday.....it's super awesome to see the change in his face already. He is moving houses which is great and today we have a cita with him!!

We also found another super cool investigator named Facundo. He is the son of a contract that we have talked to a lot but havent been able to teach her because she always has people over. Facundo is 17 but has problems with sex addicions and drugs but he wants to stop everything. We taught him on tuesday and then Friday we taught him again. When  we got there he had the BOM opened and had read the chapter we left. We have a super awesome lesson. The spirit was soo strong and he is just super awesome. 

So funny thing that happened was that it was super windy one day and I had my hat on...as we were walking it flew off and I took off running and I got it:) we were then walking about from a lesson and it flew off again. This time I was running and slide and the wind picked it up again it and kept on flying. Elder Shumway had it in his hats and the wind took it again hahaha I finally got it and we were both super tried hahaha 

The area is really great and we are finding a lot of people to teach! I'm super happy right now!!! love and miss you guys!!

Elder Nielson








No comments:

Post a Comment