Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 17 1-18-16 Plaza Hunicul

What a week!!

Hey!!

This week was different. It was up and down. We had 4 investigators say they dont want us to pass by but we also found 2 new awesome investigators. With Maria we have passed by but her husband doesn't want us to teach her so we haven't been able to.....I hate people sometimes...!!! Well one of our new investigators is Carla. She is like 26 and awesome.  We were walking and not having success. we passed by a members house and I thought we should go visit.(We had never passed by them before). We pass by and they have a friend Carla. We taught her right there and put a cita for the next day. The next day (Saturday) we had a lesson with her and her member friend. We invited her to church and gave her a BOM. Sunday the first hour we didn't have an investigator and I was bummed... but the second hour Carla showed up with the member!!! She talked a lot in the class too. It was awesome. I also had to give a talk in sacrament meeting. It was really good I thought haha I wasn't very nervous either:) That was the highlight of my week! 

We also did service for the bishop. We had to move a lot of dirt!!!! It reminds me to go to school hahah The next day my back was super sore too haha But its all good now. We have a Kisco next to our pension so twice this week.We brought milanesa this week too. I love them. They are one of my favorite foods. Also a funny thing. So all the cars are stick so we were walking and a car wouldn't start so the guy was like can you help me. We started to push the car and he jumped in and jump started the car haha

Well thats about it this week! Love and miss you all!

Elder Nielson







No comments:

Post a Comment