Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Week 21 2-15-16 Plaza Hunicul

Hola!!

This week was freakin awesome!! The work is awesome right now. We have a ton of people to teach and finding a lot of people. Last week a member brought a friend Ezekiel. He is gold. We had a lession with him this week and he already had recieved an answer that the Book of Mormon is true. We put a fecha for the 27 of this month. On Sunday he was also talking about a mission. He is a capo!! We also put a fecha with Maria for the 5 of March. She couldn't come to church this Sunday but she said next Sunday for sure. (fingers crossed) Elder Motzkus came and stayed with us. He is an AP. It was super fun. We had a great day with him too. We found 2 new investigators. 

We had a crazy lighting storm and then the next day was crazy windy. That sucked. I sent a picture of one of the lightning I got!! 

So about getting bit hahah  We were at a members house and they said the dog was bad but we had never had a problem. I was walking in to the house and the dog bit me in the calf... Im fine. It just put a little hole in my pants...But its all good. #ArgentinaNeuquenMision 

Well thats about it this week! It was a super soild week! I hope you have a great week! I love you all tons! 

Elder Nielson





No comments:

Post a Comment