Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 22 2-22-16 Plaza Hunicul

Hola!!

Another great week! Our investigator Exequiel is a capo.(Last time i spelled his name wrong haha) He has a feche for this saturday but said that he is ready to be baptised but he wants to tell his family in a different city first. That means he could get baptised on my birthday. That would be an awesome birthday gift!!! He was like I don't need their approval but i just want to tell them. He reads a chapter of the LDM everyday and wants to serve a mission. I wish you could meet him. We had a lesson with him on Saturday and he was talking about how he wants to be married in the temple and wants his family to members too!!! I thought about how blessed I am to have all my family as members. There is a ton of people here that are the only members and I just think how hard it would be. Also there are some Hermanas that can't go to the temple because their husbands aren't members....Thanks for  being such great examples for me!!! I realize now how awesome it is that my whole family are members!!

So a fun story hahaha we had lunch with Flia Almiron and had tacos!!! I made the tortillas :) So for her job she waxes peoples body...so we are talking about it and she was like let me wax you guys hands hahaha Valley and I were like why not?? hahah So i now have smooth hairless hands hahaha

I also bought new shoes for futbul because i don't want to destroy my nikes! They were 500 pesos. 

I forgot a super funny story with Exequiel. I think only dad with get it but we were talking about the plan of salvation and I was talking about Adam and Eve. I was trying to say that Satan tempted them. In spanish Satan is Satanás but i said Santana who is a famous guitar player and Valley and a member Diego just started busting up hahaha Ok another super funny story hahahahaha we passed by a contact Javier. He wasn't there but his 3 kids were and invited us in. We taught a little lesson on faith and then asked the older brother Brian to pray. He didn't know how to so Valley said, First say Dear Heavenly Father. Express your feelings and end In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. So Brian starts to pray and says Dear Heavenly Father, Express your Thoughts, In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen hahahahahahahahahahaha I was trying not to laugh and i couldn't....I just started busting up laughing hahahah it was bad but I will never forget that prayer hahahaha

Well that was my week! I hope you have a great week. Love and miss you all tons!!!

Elder Nielson











No comments:

Post a Comment