Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Week 6 11-4-15 Travel to Argentina

Dane was able to call home from the airport. On Monday 11-2-15 he flew from Salt Lake to Atlanta, then at 9:10 pm he got on the plane to Buenos Aires,  When we talked to him he didn't know how he was going to get to Neuquen. According to Google, it's a 12 hr drive from Buenos Aires. He arrived in Buenos Aires at about 11:00 am Tues morning local time.  He let us know that someone picked him up along with 5 other Missionaries going to Neuquen, and drove them to another airport where they took a flight to Neuquen.

Mike Nielson



Hey I got to Neuquen and the president and the A.P.'s picked us up! The airport was tiny and we just walked off the plane and in to the airport. Its a super cool town! I'm excited! Yesterday was a little stressful but I think it was hearing all the Spanish and not understanding and then being exhausted. We drove to the mission house and we went over the rules and had dinner. We had empanandas. I spelled that wrong but whatever. They were amazing. I cant wait to have all the food. Well today we are just chilling at the mission house and doing interviews. So tomorrow I will find out my companion and where I will be going. The mission president is super chill and nice. I'm excited. Well I don't have a lot of time so I love you all. Neuquen is going to be awesome.

Dane

No comments:

Post a Comment